Do you get a deep sense of satisfaction when you help someone improve their life?
Are you the type of person who loves interacting with people and helping them with their problems?
Has anyone ever told you, “Every time I talk to you, I walk away feeling happier”?
If this sounds like you, we’ve got a fantastic position available.
This is the perfect role for someone who wants to spend their time helping people improve their gardens, and thus their lives.
Someone who has multiple years of experience in making a customer’s interaction memorable in every way.
Someone who wants to go above and beyond to make sure we leave every person we interact with better off than they were before.
Your core responsibility
Engage at a human level with our customers, providing expert knowledge on Epic Gardening products, services, and content.
Here’s how it works:
You’re the expert for customers ready to start or enhance their garden. You’re the person they’ll contact with questions about products or gardening advice, and you’ll help them make the best decision possible.
When things don’t go as planned, you’ll be the person empowered to provide a solution for our customers. Not only will you provide solutions, but you’ll take these opportunities to create moments for our customers that make even a mistake a positive experience.
You’ll be responsible for identifying common product or service issues and creating solutions to fix them at the root, so they don’t come up again.
You’ll be the person who unearths potential future opportunities to create lasting partnerships with customers.
You’ll be in charge of customer interaction on phone calls, emails, troubleshooting, record keeping, etc.
What’s in it for you:
Salary Range: $50-65k + benefits (see below)
- USA Based
- Remote OK
- Option to work out of San Diego office
Our entire company is focused on education and growth. That includes our team members, too. Here are the benefits we offer on day one for all full-time positions:
- Health, dental, and vision for EG Team Members on day 1
- Option to add spouse and dependents
- Health savings accounts
- Short and long term disability, life, and personal accident insurance
- On-time direct deposit pay
- Immediate access to 401k
- Results-based yearly bonus
- Financial planning services
- Equity options, you will own a piece of Epic Gardening
- Unlimited vacation policy, which we’ll actually make sure you use
- Flexible schedule – we care about results, not hours
- Work from our future office, your home, or wherever you are in the world (exceptions apply for some roles)